Dienstag, 30. August 2016

Last Week in Belfast

Heya!
The last two weeks have been awesome as always.
We went to the movie theater twice, the first time we saw Suicide Squad which I definitely can recommend. Tuesday is the cheapest day here in Belfast to go to the cinema, it's only 3.50£! And it was in 3D as well, so I was really blown by the price. The second movie was the new Jason Bourne film. Nice action film as well as every other Jason Bourne movie in the collection.
On Friday Hermes, Ismael (our two Spanish housemates), Patrice and I were playing beer pong. We didn't have a ping pong ball and had to improvise a little bit, so we took a bottle lid to throw it in the cups, it was sooo much fun. Afterwards Hermes and I decided to join a friend at a club. She told us to run there, because they don't let people in after a certain time. I was a little bit ahead of Hermes and went in first. Right after I went in Hermes arrived at the club, but they didn't let him in, because the club was "too full"... I was literally laughing my ass off! The next couple of days he was joking around with that and told everyone I must have payed the security guy to not let him in.
Yesterday on Sunday we finally went to Giants Causeway as a hole group. We went outside the house at 8.45 in the morning, picked up everyone else and went directly to the Giants Causeway office where the bus departs. The first stop was a castle, where we took a couple of pictures, but in my eyes it really was nothing special. The next stop was at a restaurant for our lunch break, which I think nobody could really enjoy after a guy in the back of the bus walked out first with a hoodie filled up with vomit. Right after eating we went to a whisky brewery and got a free shot.. very nice!
Afterwards we finally went to Giants Causeway. There we were able to see a coast full of basalt pillars which were created through the rapid cooling of lava. It looked absolutely amazing. From the Giants Causeway we went on to a famous bridge that was originally built over 400 years ago and went over it. The view from that point was absolutely indescribably beautiful. We all had an absolute blast being there. We arrived home at about 8.30 in the evening and I was completely exhausted. Never the less we still had to go out with Leon and Johanna (the guys from Hamburg) because it was their farewell. So we went over to their place, had dinner and a couple of beers and afterwards everyone who went to Giants Causeway went home... except me. They wanted to go to a bar with nice Irish live music, so I felt like I had to join them. Of cause I came home way too late and felt even more exhausted.
But what can I do, right? It's the last week here in Belfast and I have to make the best out of every single day from now on.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen